top of page

ADBESTBOYEVER BLOG Group

Public·16 members
Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

5.The Road To Hell !FREE!

Back at Shelby HQ, a referee for a big match with Birmingham is not swayed by Arthur. So he forces Billy to kill him. Billy is shell-shocked though, despite being the mole in the ranks. After the deed though, he hugs his knees in the bathroom. Until Jack Nelson suddenly shows up.

5.The Road to Hell

Roads are paved with different kinds of materials, such as concrete or asphalt. Older roads were paved with cobblestones. Some streets in Washington, DC still have the cobblestones from over a hundred years ago. They were meant for horses and carriages. So, they can be difficult to walk on.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions is an idiom or proverb.[1] It is about the difference between what someone intends to do and what they actually do. In other words, the road to failure is made easier by good intentions.[2]

In the mid-12th century, Bernard of Clairvaux wrote, "L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs" (hell is full of good wishes and desires). [3] The sentence has been repeated many times in other languages and contexts.

God uses the prayers of upright mothers and fathers (and other concerned believers), as roadblocks to stop sons and daughters and neighbors and friends from continuing on the path that leads to eternal doom.

Another roadblock which God sets up to stop unbelievers on their journey toward destruction, is a glimpse of Heaven. The Bible speaks much more about Hell than it does about Heaven, but it does reveal some of the glories of Heaven.

The gates, themselves, are only railroad trestles built in the late 1800s. The bridges were built to help trains get around the small mining town. What is left along Lebanon road in Collinsville has deteriorated. And over the years, thick woods have grown up obscuring almost everything around the gates, which adds to the spook factor.

You come across gate two in a half-mile from the first gate. Please keep your eyes open as it is a sharp left. I pulled over off the road in front of the gate to get the photo. You have to make the left turn on Lockman road to reach gates three and four. If you miss the turn, you miss these gates as Lockman road meets back up to Lebanon road after gate four.

Gate three is a half-mile from gate 2 on Lockman road. It will be on the right on Longhi road after some cement structures. The gate dips down, and it is tough to see if any cars are coming in the opposite direction. A helpful reminder for you to drive carefully, as these are all country roads and are very narrow with little to no shoulder. I pulled over as far as I could and am glad that I did for a couple of vehicles had come through from the opposite side.

Gate four is just plain creepy. It has, by far, the biggest spook factor surrounding it. I was fascinated by this gate. I drove through and kept going but decided to go back for a closer look at the gate. I turned around and parked the car before the gate on the right, just off the road. All the gates are covered in graffiti, but this gate also had leftovers from whatever happens here at night.

Once you pass gate 4 on Longhi road, it connects back into Lebanon road. Follow Lebanon road pass Heck road and Bohnenstiehl roads. You will need to take a left turn onto S. Liberty road. This is a country road and is narrow, so watch out for approaching vehicles. I had to pull over to let an Amazon Prime truck go past me. The fifth gate is approximately one mile at the bottom of a hill. There is nowhere to pull over before this gate. And all you can see is a very narrow dark tunnel that you have to go through without seeing through to the other side.

If we are to teach and preach like Jesus, we must address the subject of hell. Here are fifteen biblical truths about hell as we consider eternity and our ministry in these days. After reading these, I will offer some practical pastoral faith lessons and application.

5. Hell is a fiery furnace. This speaks of severe, intense heat of those being baked alive (Matt. 13:42). Frankly, it is graphic: Those in hell are roasted alive but never able to die. The resurrected body will be perfectly suited for their new environment in hell. Likewise, those in heaven, who have repented and believed the biblical Gospel (1 Cor. 15:1-18), will never grow tired, serve Christ, and worship him forever. Damned souls will be encased in fire and there will never be any relief outside of the fire (Dan 12:2; Mk. 9:44-49, etc.).

14. Hell is easily accessed. You have to strive to go through the narrow gate to heaven (Lk. 13:24). Yet, it is easy to go to hell. What do you do? Nothing. Just remain where you are. If you are an unbeliever, you are already headed that way when you refuse to believe Jesus alone is Lord, Savior, Judge, and Redeemer.

From the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, Jesus of Nazareth is Lord! Adore Him. Worship Him. Follow Him. Imitate Him. Trust Him. Love Him. Obey Him. Serve Him. Proclaim Him. Glorify Him. All until kingdom come. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• ADBESTBOYEVER
  • Love
    Love
  • Lokawra Shiopa
    Lokawra Shiopa
  • khunthein oo
    khunthein oo
  • bucher bestseller
    bucher bestseller
bottom of page